Full-time photographer needed (IL)
Ref no: BellaChicago001
Bella Baby Photography is currently seeking a part-time photographer to work at our Oak Lawn, Park Ridge and Chicago Heights. All training and certifications are provided. We offer flexible work hours in an independent environment. Our photographers should be highly motivated with a great personality. Customer service and sales skills are a plus!
If you visit our website, www.bellababyphotography.com, you'll see examples of our in-hospital newborn photography shoots. It is an extremely rewarding job working with new moms, providing them with beautiful, keepsake photography. Our photographers work as independent contractors and work anywhere from 2-5 days per week, depending upon what you are looking for. Bella Baby is open 365 days per year therefore you would be expected to work some holidays and at least one weekend day. Our Photographers own their own equipment including a laptop and digital slr camera with flash. Photographers start at the hospital at 9 am and stay until the last baby is photographed.
When responding please answer the following questions listed below the requirements.
- Some Photography Experience Necessary (Amateurs are encouraged to apply-but must have experience with a Digital SLR and have your own equipment)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Enjoy building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Ability to work independently
Questions must be answered in order to be considered for the position
- Which town do you live in (city or neighborhood)?
- Do you own an SLR camera, if so, what kind? What lenses and equipment do you have?
- Do you have a laptop?
- Can you work weekends? What days are you available?
- Any photography or sales experience?
- When would you want to start?
- Could you interview next week?
Please send a resume and samples of your work using the form on the right.
Be a part of an exciting, rapidly growing company.
Job application form
* mandatory fields